Thursday, February 21, 2013

Today's Activities

 It's a beautiful day in Gilbert AZ today. 

Yesterday was rainy with a coldness that just chilled to the bone.  That's very odd for this area.  It snowed down to the elevation of about 2000 feet so we were treated with a view of the Superstition Mountains frosted with snow. 

My daughter had her first Girl Scout Cookie Booth yesterday afternoon during all this and it was a tad miserable to be out in it.  She has a talent for sales, she was thrilled to approach everyone that was entering  or exiting the Safeway to buy a box of Thin Mints or Samoas-her personal fav's.

Today's agenda is well underway, I've done my volunteer work for today up @ my daughter's school.  It was expecially needed as they had a substitute, Mrs Procter, a very lovely veteran teacher.

I've done a little work on updating my profile on Google to advance my "author rate" if and when I ever get some page views-this will come I am sure.  I had to log into my Twitter acct, hadn't done that for over a year.  I need to be more consistent about my postings.   Hmmm, that's a word that needs to define my year according to a blog I received today.  Here's her link:  http://clairediazortiz.com/ great article!  So that will be my word.....CONSISTENT

So, this ends today's post as the "Bear" is ready when I am so we can go off and get our provisions from Costco.  It's always a challenge to stay on task with the list of "needs" and stay away from the great deals of "wants"


No comments:

Post a Comment